Saturday, August 15, 2009

Still Life's & Sporadic Pieces

I don't do many still-life's but here are a few...

Oil on cardboard, a favorite done from my second story apartment balcony overlooking the parking lot of my favorite coffeeshop one summer. For as simple as the setting was, I still felt like I was painting off of a balcony in Rome...


Charcoal still-life done freshman year of college back when I was an art major for a semester up in the third floor of Becker hall...


A colored pencil depiction of a communion done for a friend to commemorate a favorite memory on his trip to Swaziland...


Some of my favorite works are done on-the-spot, just because. This was one was done off of the cover of the DVD "In Love and War" which I happened to have with me while in a hospital waiting room...


Another spur-of-the-moment drawing done at Cornerstone Music Festival one year behind our coffee tent, of Aaron Gillespie from Underoath, in crayola colored pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment